Today I have failed, but I missed less than what I have learned
Curious connotation. I just have one of my daily meetings because of my Lyoness business. I know it already quite well I think, to be able to explain. But after Christmas time and new years celebration, more than one week gap, I feel that I need new practice in rhetorics 🙂
Do you know how does it feel if you fail? How many times we have to fail in our life in order to gain something big? How many times had to fail big inventors, sportmen and thinkers in order to bring and achieve something big in this world?
Just today I had my first after new years meeting and I failed in the explanation of the business. But with a smile I have learned many new things:
- I know why I failed, in which part of my sales explanation.
- I have learned a lot about the business I spoke with.
- I created a nice connection with the owner, even we will not have further business together (yet 😉 )
- And I have practiced and mastered my YES/NO answeres
- I also mastered the preparation of the things I have to bring while having a business meeting in which I have to bring my child
- I also improved my presentation skills related to time, I was effective so I was able to explain the whole idea in 18 min, because it was the time in which Carlitos was sleeping in the trolley
And in the end I have to remind myself how feels the failure….. in some ways it is sweet. It just means, you are fine, and you need to keep going and improving yourself. FAILURE IS GOOD, FILURE is the sister of the learning process, FAILURE is the most effective way of on hands learning.
And what STEVE JOBS said on Failure?
If you have never failed you have never lived