Search in the bottom of my heart
My dear. This post will be more philosophical because in the beginning of the new year it is on the place to elaborate a bit upon the last year.
I have been thinking a lot what have happened in my life and especially in the last year 2009 and there are few milestones which I want to remember and I want to share with you:
1. I graduated my university (19. 2. 2009) with red diploma as Master of Economy, specialization in European Studies
2. I gave a birth to great baby, I became mom of son called Edie. He was born on Monday 23.2.2009 at 13:43 .
5. we moved for 6 month to Venezuela. I have opportunity to see Santo Angel (Angel waterfalls), walk in Andes and swim in Care bean sea. My biggest challenge now is to learn Spanish and bring back to Brno a bit of Latino culture. I am also proud that I took my dad to Venezuela with me.
And you know after all this travelling, starting up my new family, leaving my students live and becoming mum without any further preparation. Building my new life with my husband and thinking what will be my next steps I have a wish. I have a wish of finding my true heart. I have realized that after so many changes which happened in very short time in my life i became a bit lost and do not know where exactly is my home, where do I belong to and how should I behave in my new role. Only think what I know is that all the answers are hidden in the bottom of my heart. The only friend which never lyes and tells me the true is my heart. I have also big support in my husband who is good listener and since he is very straight forward he is always happy to help me and open my eyes.
What I wish for the year 2010 is:
- to learn how to exercise with kids, I already found the teachers, now I have to just come back to Czech and start the lectures.
- learn how to prepare Venezuelan cheeses and bring this knowledge back to Czech Rep and start little business at home
- I also want to start little areperia which should fill the empty space on the market of Latin culture.
- I would love to continue also with giving lectures of English through internet
- And the most important is and still will be care about Edi, my loved son and my inspiration.
Actually I found out that thanks to him I try to improve my forgotten skills. I started to play to different instruments. I was already missing so much my ability of creation of music. I was singing all day longs since he was in my belly but now I try to learn to play guitar, accordion, xylophone and also electrical piano. I love music! I am also thinking of different exercises for him and myself because I am terribly missing sports and I am looking forward the time when I will be able to start teaching him different sports. I also try to draw with him and experiment with paper games :)……………and the most important for me is his smile and laugh.
Now I also know that my men are the true treasure of my heart and I will do first and last to make them happy.
So my biggest learning from all my previous travelling, education, experiences and overall live is: “If you are not sure, if you are lost, if you do not know what to do, if you are sad or happy basically if you have any kind of question ask your heart for the answer”!
Mind is good advisor but if you do not decide from the bottom of your heart all the thinks which you will do in the future will not became part of your life naturally and you will not have sufficient persistence to succeed.
Share with your friends