If you remember well my dear readers. I have been sharing with you that I am starting a new business. I wanted to bring new fashion decoration and refresh our local Czech fashion environment. Yes, I decided to bring peace of Venezuela into Czech Republic and I became importer of Venezuelan bisuteria.
Recently I am waiting my first shipment form there and it is very exciting moment. I know already that we are going to present those peaces during the fashion show held by Mr. Saudek in his vernisage. I am such excited that he will be the first person I will be showing my work. Because since I decided that I am going to bring bisuteria from Latin America many had things happened. And just to demonstrate you what the DECISION ment for me, just keep tuned,
When I decided to go for my new business I had to pass throug:
- founding my business – doing business licence (1 week process) and obtaining IC – identification number – 1 000CZK
- asking for DIC – tax identification number (2 weeks process) – for free, every 1/4 of year I have to make tax report.
- anouncing my business in financial office, social security and health insurance – since I am on maternity leave I do not have to pay nothing of normal payments yet. Until my first tax report, and if my income will exceed 56 000 CZK in a year income, then I will start to pay social and health care insurance.
- I went to shops and asked my friends how did they like bisuteria and whether they would buy from me – and YES there are many people who wants to buy!
- I was searching in Ministry of trade about importing bisuteria and I got my TARIC code important for import communication with customs office
- I made my DHL client number – to get better price and easier import and transport conditions
- I created special certificate of origin for import of bisuteria that I do not have to pay custom fees, while importing it here to Czech
- I made my order and now I am waiting for the result and first goods in this land
And all this is the result of ONE DECISION! Because the FIRST STEP is always the most hardest one, but the most important is that I did it. And since that time things started to move!
- Now I am in the process of making catalogue for the bisuteria to be able to advertise it and sell it. I became face for my own business. I love that. As most of the girls I wanted to became once a face for some brand. So in the end I created my own brand and became my own face for it 🙂 isn’t it cute?
- I nearly finished my e-shop, it is not ready yet…..soooo about that I will tell you more later.
So stay tuner to hear and learn more about my successes and big learnings.
“Life is full of decisions. The most important things are those which we do/execute in our life. If we would be just sitting and complaining our dreams would never come true! “
“Without risk there is no gain!”
“Without love there is no game!”
(Zlata B. Vaskova)
Share with your friends