Walking, talking, growing….
Time is something unmeasurable, unstoppable and the only thing what I am doing with Edie is to keep pace with his fast development. Many times I have been only observing my son with open mouth because he is constantly surprising me because his curiosity is opening my eyes and refreshing the daily routine.
What new things have happened?
Last measuring weight 9,2 Kg and his height 75 cm
- He is in perfect mental and physical condition, is very active (sometimes too much) or at least comparable with his mom 🙂
- He is eating like a king. He is able to eat similar portions like adult (I am not kidding). In the morning he is able to eat full big plate of flakes or full cup or musli, or one big bread. He loves fruit and vegetable (the most tomatoes). His favorite dish is pasta in any kind and and type. Also potatoes, he prefers meat over sweet things. He loves also little things such as peace and corn from can. He also loves soups. It is everywhere but he is trying hard.
- He is eating by spoon and little fork on his own. He does not want me to feed him. of course sometimes he is adding his hands into the process too, but for 14 month baby he is very skillful.
- He is drinking mostly water, does not like sweet things and juices just sometimes, depending on the fruit. He loves grapes so sometimes he makes the grape juice on his own by squeezing grapes in his little hands 🙂
- Regarding to his behavior: He is very nice, active, explorative. He knows perfectly what kind of things belong to which shelf or draw. He loves to take all the things out of them and put them somewhere else. So no wander that thermomether is in the shelf for shoes, food is among the newspapers, toothpaste and toothbrush are usually in the wash machine etc. Although when he is doing something danger or destructive we need to show him his limits, and he gets very angry. He always wants to slap me into my face and yells out loudly. He got many times slaped over his bottom and over his hands. Not hardly but he needed that. 100 word of no, it is danger, you will harm yourself were not enough and sufficient. One slap worked better. Also works to hug him tight and stand his protests and lour shouting. He usually calms down in a while.
- Since he was little he loves to be outside. Now even more because he is walking very well and he is exploring many things around constantly. He loves to play with dogs in the park and he is sending kisses to the ladies around him. He usually smiles to the people and wants to be center of attention.
- He is saying just simple words such as mama, papa, baba, alla, alli, agua, and thank he is using his baby language something like glaglaglablue bla je ju gla gla gla 🙂
- He has perfect sleeping time, He is waking up around 6 or 5:30. Now I skipped breastfeeding because he was too much used to it to wake up and be fed and he was crying for that a lot. Now since we stopped it is better. He has breakfast and after short nap around 9, than lunch and another nap around 2pm and than active time (with two snacks, bread, fruit, jogurt with frui etc) until 7 or 7:30 pm when we have dinner and after bath and around 8 or 8:30 he goes to bed and sleeps whole night. Sometimes he asks for drink nut not that often.
- He has still long curly hair. We did not cut them but we should. People on the street are telling me “Oh this is such a nice girl” ups!
- I am still breastfeeding him a little, Usually after afternoon nap, when he is supposed to play after. It is still our moment when we are close to each other and we can caress each other. He is able to give me also kiss after and caress my face. It is very nice and cozy moment. It will be hard to let him go totally.
And something little from his fotogallery:
Share with your friends