This will be the shortest and funny post which I am going to write.
How does feel mothers?
- becoming pregnant – surprise, happiness, worries
- first trimester – sometimes sick, tired, you feel change
- second trimester – very active, living and feeling new life, more important, start to touch its belly which is growing
- third trimester – wow baby is coming, need to be ready with preparation, ge things in order, high expectation, asking friends about delivery day, worries wrom the pain and unknown, excited about coming change
- 9th month – uff, I am like balon, better to have my baby out already
- delivery day – fucking pain, i think this is my last baby, one is nice and enough
- day after delivery – ufff I made it, baby is here, I feel happy but in pain, need to learn hundred things – you will have thousands questions in your head regarding the baby care, breastfeeding, personal recovery, still persuaded that baby you delivered is the last baby you delivered……..everything changed, you became mum and you had no idea until that moment what it means
- 5 days after delivery – you ca go home from hospital, you can move better, being happy fro having baby in your arms, very motional – you will cry for anything, you will have still some extra kilos and some extra belly skin, uI tarted to think about to have another baby
- 10 days after delivery – at home, recovery is much faster, you learned how to take care of baby, you feel much better and started to observe women with belly with certain nostalgy
- 1 month after delivery – I m recovered, belly is already small, feel full of energy and got used to baby regime, days and nights are same, time is measured by baby schedule. I am persuaded that if it will be possible I would love to have 3rd baby, any pain is worth it 🙂 if you see and feel your baby.
and if you have one son already big
AND LIFE GOES ON!