1 month = 30 days
Do you know what can happen in 30 days after you are born? if not then keep up reading and learn more about Carlitos life.
A little bit of statistics and facts:
- He was born on 23.4. 2011 ( Edie was born on 23.2. 2009)
- His weighted 3050 gr. and his length was 50 cm.
- The time of his birth was 13:30 (Eduardo was born at 13:45…….nice coincidence).
- When he was born he was crying, but they put him close to my face and he stopped. Probably he smelled me and could recognize me…….. such a wonderful moment that I started to cry.
- Carlito was sleeping since beginning even 3-4 hours, something I did not experience before, I could even read a book in the hospital, something amazing for me. And instead of being stressed I very much enjoyed every moment with him. I was even helping other moms who were with me in the hospital. So curious. One was 36 and the other 39, both had their first child and both were a bit out of experience. Of course….. there is big difference of having the first and the second baby.
- He has nice dark hair and big dark eyes. His skin color is closer to Venezuelan mix, as I would call it. He is not white like snowflake, like our babies in Czech Republic tend to be.
- I did not want to compare, but can not hold myself. His look is very close to Eduardos. But he has my shape of lips and his head is a bit smaller with oval shape rather than rounded like Edie had.
- His palms are not closed, he is having them videly opened and he is very strong. He usually grabs everything what is close to him.
- He is holding his head more than fine. He is turning it to be able to see the whole interesting world around him. Definitely his curiosity is big and he loves to be exploring the world.
- Luckily I have milk since the second day, so I am feeding him. In this time I do not suffer from nipple pain, at least not that much like with Edie. And I have more milk. So for Carlito it always takes only few minutes cca 5-10 to be feeded. Edie used to drink like 45 min. and then he was resting 15 min. And everything all over again.
- Carlito is sleeping more on his own, in his bed. But during the night I have him with me in our bed, just to have him close and have easy time for breastfeeding. And also I don’t want to miss contact with my little angel. it is easier to control him if he is alive and sleeping and keep him warm.
And what did he experienced so far?
- In his first week we took him for witch burning, since his grandma and grand-auntie from Venezuela are here on a visit, so we went with them.
- He visited his both grandparents every weekend, in Brno and in the countryside (Javurek)
- He visited Prague, to be presented at the Venezuelan embassy, since we want him to be registered as Venezuelan citizen too
- He went with me for one business meeting in the company Anamax, which does HQ movies
- And he spent most of his time with his brother Eduardo who loves him very much. Eduardo is really happy when we let him carry Carlito and he is huging him all the time.
Pictures with abuelita
and sleeping with dady
I think that Carlito is happy to be with us, he is smiling many times. I hope that you will enjoy our short story. That you will see that life is going on and many things can be managed with one, two and maybe in the future with three kids 😉
Carlos has a message for you, since he was 4 days old he was smiling. There is nothing more powerful in this world that a smile and having a positive thinking. If you will keep your mind open and a smile on your face, believe me that many positive things will come to your life.