7 month……does it sounds lot or just few days are left behind
It is just few days ago when I realized that I need to stop doing hundred and one things at once, because I realize that that sense Carlitos will just grow besides me and I will even not catch all his special moments and will not enjoy my little once fully.
So what have happened since last month I have been wiring. And I am going to talk only about milestones for now.
- definatelly grown and is more heavy, he has still less than 8 Kg, but my hand said no more, so he spends most of his time on the floor playing with the toys, so he actually became more independent
- He has two new teeth, they just grown after he reached his 7 month and yeah I can feel it now while breastfeeding, but the curious think is his reaction. While he bites me, sometimes for fun sometimes because of his gums are itching he always smiles at me. Even I punish him by words or I touch his face with DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN…….but he is our smily boy anyway
- He started to crawl, but even in 7,5 month he is standing, it is visible how much he wants to be running already with Eduardo, Floor is good and safe to be but running is much better. I can see it in his eyes.
- Carlistos is for sure the lovely baby, whenever we are he gets all the attention of girls, ladies even guys. He is always looking to the souls of the people and can touch the good insight of us. So even in my case, I love to make him happy and to do maximum for him.
- what is also important is his sleeping habits. Since we were teached by Edie not to spoil our child too much, we started to let Carlitos fall a sleep without chewing me or bottle. So he started to be used to fall asleep on his own, which makes easier our life too. I can go out, I can continue my business or just to hang out with my friends.
- Also Carlitos likes to eat and I am happy that he is accepting nicely his baby food vegetables which I am preparing at home. I realized that whatever vegetable mix I am doing, it is good to put inside to boil also onion, because it makes it antiseptic and help his digestion and also has nice effect of sweetening the dish. So he really likes everything I cook for him. Ufff that is easy to see him enjoying. Now he is having 2-3 dishes per day, vegetables for lunch, fruit for snack and puree for night, he is still drinking mother milk, I am fully breastfeeding him so since we have winter now, I do not have to give him extra tea, just mother milk. So far so good 🙂
- Edik grown also a lot. Became step more independent
- Now he is going on his own to the toilet, he wants to have his private time 🙂 although there are many accidents happening, so probably our toilet will be the cleanest in the world because I am cleaning his desastres nearly every day 🙂 BUT LEARNING BY DOING is the best way to improve 🙂
- He started to speak much more, he is putting words together and now we push him to speak more in sentences. He also like to learn word so me and Carlos wetought him already these letter using whole words T-tata, M-mama, O-oko, R-robot, A-auto, B-balon, C-cibule, D-dedecek/domecek, E-edicek, F-foukat, K-karlicek, L-lod, N-nos, S-slon, U-ucho, Z-zlata. I know there are some stil missing, but it will come in time. I just enjoy that he used to bring the magnetic board and he asks for to be thought.
- In the kinder they told me that he is sometimes challenging other kids to get to conflict, just because he enjoys to complain afterwards. It is not always but many times. I have observed this behavior on him also. But not that different from other kids as I think.
- He loves to read books, I mean to go through different stories with us, and keep listening. He likes theater and also TV as such. Those are things which keeps him calm.
- Still he loves to help with with eveyday things. We are doing everything together, hanging clothes, cleaning, cooking, shopping, learning, working. He enjoys to talk to phone with grandpa and father. It is funny to see that he is explaining there something but the other side can not see it 🙂
- He still wants to go to PISEK, sand yards even outside is cold, freezing and wet, but he will spend his life there probably. So luckily in Prague we found nice indoor playgrounds with sand where he can enjoy to play with other kids.
- He is sweet, loves to kiss me, Carlos and Carlitos, he still likes to be hugged and caressed by mommy 🙂
- And because video tells more than hundreds of the words, I made for you again short video.
And here is also our 7 month pictures album
Leave a Reply