Yeah and I am again here with latest news for you
Mum who never sleeps and sneaks her sons activities 🙂
Now, really I have such amazing things for you to share ,because Edie made big improvements in last two months……….yeah I do not know even where to start.
But lets go on:
- For his measures of height and weight I will go to regular doctor check up, so datas later :)………but I can say he is heavy (while I have to carry him and long…..most of his clothes is gone 🙂 )
- He has 3 more teeth – so in total he has 8 frontal once (4 up and 4 down) and than left upper back tooth and two bottom once (it would be n.4 back tooth) – so count down is 11 teeth in his 18 month and 1000 litres of salivas also 🙂
- He improved his speaking………and we start to mix Spanish, some English, and Czech. He is very smart. He simply choose words which are easier to pronounce in different languages
- water – agua (Spenish)
- tea – taj (in Czech is čaj)
- to sit down – hačí (Czech)
- to lye down – hají (Czech)
- NO – ne, no (depends on the day mood)
- YES – no, ano (sometimes he moves his had like no but it means yes, especially regarding to food he likes)
- There is not something – Nená, Není (Czech)
- Mom – mama
- Mema – no identified
- car, aeroplane, machine, engine, bus – autoooo
- any kind of animal – baf baf (sound for dog in czech)
- expression for surpirce and happines – juuuu, jeeeeee
- if he want to make hors ride on my back, or just wisit park with slides and swings – hopy hopy (which is Czech is houpy, houpy – expression for swinging)
- hunger – is expressed by ham ham (Czech word for kids for eating) and puting his hands into his mouth)
- He likes to communicate. He loves to be with another kids. Wherever we are he is searching for kids. And he loves small onces. He wants to kiss them, to caress them and later to pull their hands and legs just to see if they are strong enough 🙂 Older kids they are running away from him so far, they do not share that much attention love with him as he would like to. Unfortunatelly. He also like to observe the older one what they are doing. It is so interesting to learn every day something new.
Since he is exploring all the time something new and we try to give him opportunities to see new things we decided to take Edie also to our Central european sea side. He went to Croatina to celebrate his 18 month B-day. He was wery happy over there and he learned new things. How to climb up the slide, how to swing on his own. We took him also to the mud lakes to try new experience.. He touched the crab and observed the fishes.
He could not miss also to visit Krka national Park water falls and let him swimm in the sweet water, we needed to unsaltied our bodies a bit 🙂
- And he got also his sand cake, it made dady Carlos for him. Such a beautiful had work from love and his hands. And edie enjoyed him with his big shuffle 🙂
- picture comming soon 🙂
- And whats more. He is running like hell. Since he startet to walk he is only running somewhere no matter where am I or what I want and where I want to go 🙂
- He got his first serious dirhoea, so we had to keep 3 days rice and plain roll diet, black tea and water. uffff after that 3 days he ate big chicken stake. He was soo hungry imagine that.
- We are still going to the doctor because of his feet. He is still turning his feet insight. We have to excercise special excercises with him but nothing difficult and painful. It is more like a game.
- I try to teach Edie reading, but he is so bussy with another things, that is also more game for few minutes every time. We started to paint also alfabet letters. More like art time. He drawing lines across the paper and I am creating letters from it 🙂
- He loves to help me in the kitchen and we are doing basicly anything together.
- He is eating first and last things which he can find. Loves fruits now in sommer melon, peaches, grapes etc. And he loves fish, fresh steamd fish meat with potatoe pureee………..mnami
- Edie sleeps also very nicely. Now like already before he sleeps from cca 9 pm until 6 or 7 am. Great time to rest enough with him 🙂
Another month is comming and since I started to go to work, part time in my dad’s furniture making company and I will teach English in the morning as private teacher, Edie will start to attend preschool in that time. He will love it I know that. Because there are planty of kids who can play with.
There is always something new happening and I will share with you.
Share with your friends