Hi dear readers,
I have been laughting soo may times recently that I have to share with you few stories from Edie´s kinder.
Obviously as we thought with Carlos he loves the teachers, kids and simply the fact to be there with group of funny people. And what have happened so far which is soooo funn?
After few days Edie became the most loved baby in the preeshool and wh?
- he is not crying
- he is very independent for his age, he is eating alone, drinking, playing on his own
- he loves other kids – he started to kiss girls, smell their nice girlish smell
- and he love also guys he is kissing them too already 🙂
- Nearly every day he is sooo knocked down that when I am picking him from kider 7:30-12:15 he is already sleeping after lunch
- He already 2 throuwn his home shoes into the toilet because he was trying how they swimm
- and he is well known because of his tons of litres of salivas – they are everywhere
- He loves to play, do activities and teachers likes him a lot
So as they said: if every child would be like your son, we will not have any work, So great that there are some which cries otherwise they would be soooo bored 🙂
And some advice for decision making process whether to put your child to kinder or not:
- if your child is searching for another kids constantly
- if he is fuzzy at home and he is very active
- if he like other people and he is not affraid of meeting them
- if he is more or less independent of doing things
- if he like to explore and do new things
- if he is very active and you are running out of ideas 🙂
Then you baby is ready to go to kinder like Edie was. And he/she will be happy there.
Share with your friends