Edie is a big boy
This title can express a lot from what I am going to tell you now. It is such unbelievable how fast he is Growing. When I started to go through the pictures and stories I have written about him I can not believe that he was little just 50 cm and weighted 3kg.
And now look at a big boy
On 23.10. he celebrated his 20th month of life. He is about 83cm long and 10,3 kg heavy. but sometimes I think that he is much more 🙂 and now one month later it is even more. I think that since my belly is growing my hands are a bit weaker. But he still wants to ride me and he loves to do HOPY HOPY on my back, so I look like little monkie mom with him on my back 🙂 lovely.
What to write about him:
his talking, such a fun……….hmmm ok talking it is not the right expression. He is definitely repeating words or he tries and loves some particular one.
- papapuuu – these are “papucky” home shoes
- piti – drink – for his bottle
- caj – tea
- agua – still favourite water
- hopy hopy – momy show your back and lets jump together
- papu, ham ham – food, hunger
- jeste – more, one more
- animals he understands and tries to imitate in Czech and Spanish – horse, dog, cow, goat, gorilla, dug, chicken, little chicken, cat, crab, pig – so funny I have to record him for you if possible
his motorical skills:
- he is able to dress himself shoes, which does not have to be tight – rubber boots
- he is able to put his cap, many times just for fun
- he cooperates while dressing him up
- he goes and gets things I asked him bring and treshes whatever I ask him to tresh
- he like to help – cleaning, cooking (he loves to mix things in pot, he made with me egg bread etc)
- he is drinking on his own from cup
- he eats much better on his own by spoon, if he wants he does not lick
- he is able to climb nearly what ever he wants – he climbed up from the bed, even is high enough, he found his way out——–uffff. you know how it feels if you put your baby into the bed, wished him good night and then suddenly he is coming back from the room dragging toys in his hands and saying hopy hopy……….better to laught or cry 🙂
- he loves cars and engines – everything what makes sound is AUTO, no matter what
- he is also able to put his big animal puzzle into the order
- He is also able to ask “prosim” while putting his hands together and he does the same gesture like if you are asking for help. such a cute and effetive while I am sking him if he wants something more or I am teaching him not to scream at me but ask politely for the things.
His life in kindergarten:
- he loves it there
- he is able to forget me immediately we enter insight, he just kisses me and closes the doors in front of my nose, he waves me and kind of tells me go mom. He never cries.
- they told me story: they went to dance “Mazurka dance” and he did not have teacher to dance with. So he grabbed close girl, in his age and started to dance with her…..he loves dancing and music especially electronic.
- he is cooperative, nice to others – except time I am coming for him. He starts to kick and complain. He does not want to go home. He likes it there to play with another kids
- I think that he brought from kinder also word “Moje” mine. Because now all the things around him are “Mine” which is sometimes problem. He is able to get totally angry if we are not leting him not to do something or taking some toy out of him. He wants to hit me and starts to cry………..yep time of punishment. It is sometimes hard but we wants him to understand that this is not the way. We also started to put him to the room, if he is just crying without any special reason. He usually comes after and asks for Hopy hopy – that is like appology.
He is growing I can feel it, but we are still fighting with potty time. He is not telling me when he wants to go, But if I put him there he do what he is supposed to 🙂 but I would love to get rid of diapers in his case. Also that soon we will need double pack also for the little one.
siblings love building: He likes my belly. If I say “Where is the baby” he used to touch my belly and caress him and sometimes kisses him. it is such a nice feeling. He knows that he can not kick me, but sometimes he does that.
Edie is loved and cared. I hope that we are giving him as much as we can, that is our life and our passion.
Edie’s picture gallery:
autumn dressing code – little dworf
Fishing out the pont
And after all playing our HOPY HOPY time ends with nice nap
Keep in touch with our improvements.
I loved one motto which gave me Carlos mom: Kids are borrowed to our life just for short time. We should enjoy every time we are with them, when they needs us and we can help them. We should be there as their guides and advisors. Because very soon they will go away from us and they will live their life. Our role will be not that strong but if we gave them everything now we will get it back later for sure. Time spend with our kids is the most important article we can give them”.Nothing can replace us!
Share with your friends