Half year and more that 2,5 year report of our angels
…..achh finally I have some spare time to write few lines about our guys, so lets be breaf and now I will try to let pictures and videos talk on behalf of me 🙂 Imagine that
Carlitos 2 last monthes of his life
- Carlitos weight is currently 8 785 g and his length is 72 cm……I was just wondering that I can not fit him into most of clothes which belong to his age
- Carlito is still very smily and very talkative, he started to do grrrrr and also he is screaming like the root of mandragora, if you remeber Harry Potter movie, so exactly like those little things which make you def
- As we know he was already turning but now he added also few falls from the bed (I know mean parents) and the recent movements are that he is training to hold on his four and by jump he is moving forward, it is quite funny to see him how much is he enjoying the life from this position
- He loves but really loves to be caresed, kissed, touched, tuli tuli and simply while we are spending time with him, talking to him and showing different things. He also loves to observe Eduardo and many times they are just playing together. Or if we can call Eduardos crawling over Carlitos games as games 🙂 But usually both are smiling.
- Carlito started already to eat, he had his first spoon of carrot, he looked surprised but he was not refusing, but still he preferes booobie, and his milk
- From his travelling adventures he visited Budapest together with me and Carlos on my 28th Bdays and he celebrated with us by attending the huge conference of Lyoness Sensation.
- In general he loves to meet people, to do something, he loves strangers and he likes a lot smiling women. If there is some women which wants to play with him and smiles at him he is giving back all his smile
- Carlitos loves mirrors, he loves his picture and he is able lo laugh loudly on himself.
- Simly he is social, talkative, smily and very cute
- The last measures were 13 kg and exactly 90 cms
- Edik survived moving of his things to the Prague, considering that he did not understand what was happening, I now can start to understand more the feelings of the kids of parents which are getting divorce because they feel uncertain. Eduardo was also overstimulated and manytimes he was reacting more attached to his things, like we are taking everything from him and he does no know why. Also that I was going to Prague and moving stuff only with Carlitos so he was a bit lost. But now he is happy back with his things
- Eda started to attend kindergarten, he loved that since the first moment and after some time he is the one who is provoking the others and he is a bit the rebel as the teacher told us. Not all the time but sometime he just like to challenge us.
- He became very skillful. Finally he is telling us eveytime he need to go to pee or pooh so he is 100% fine, just at night we used to give him diaper for his comfort. He loves to do everything on his own to put his shoes, to dress himself, to put shirt and socks and dress jacket and cup. He does not like to feel cold and start to be a bit more comfortable.
- The words I always hear since early morning is pisek (sand), moto (motorbike), masinka (train) and caj (tea). He is speaking mostly in Czech but adding more and more words in Spanish. I like when Carlos is talking to him amd explaining things in Spanish because that way he is learning the most. So he is saying mariposa and azul as his favourite words and he can understand a lot what is he saying just doest not speak that much yet.
- Edicek is simply independent unit, he likes to play with strangers and he does not like them in the same time. He does not enjoy much changes, while we are together he loves to stay with mom, but if I am going with him out together with Carlos he is fine with exploring new places and meeting new people.
And now the gallery of the two last monthes
Our trip to Budapest, more pictures here
othe rpictures from album of 5th and 6th month
and I am preparing for you also video, soon it will be lounched 🙂 I promiss!
and it is here then:
Leave a Reply