That is quite curious thing from your body how to say…..hey future mom, slow down 🙂
Since I have more experience with pregnancy after Edie, when I did not know anything about feeling, about how the healthy pregnancy should look like. I just felt great! Now I am more concern and warn by things I have learned before……..so what I try to say you is one little learning.
Women body is wonderful. Always communicating things which are good for me and my baby, it is enough just to listen. And during the last check up when doctor asked me: How do you feel? I said GREAT! Just that my belly gets hard too often. And she said: How often you feel it heart? I said, nearly all the time.
She looked at me and said: Slow down please if you do not want to deliver know. Because hard belly menas that your body is reacting to the weight you are putting on yourself and also it is too early to have contractions. I am now in 29 weeks of pregnancy (learn 7 month) and still 2 more heading.
What is the basic cure and few rules to keep:
- do not carry heavy weight……..ok I try to not to carry Edie, trolley and shopping bags in the same time 🙂
- do not run too much ———hmm little hard if you have Edie, which is either running around me or just jumping on my back and he wants me to ride like horse and also I keep in my mind if I am running for some appointment with partner, that he can wait .Nobody is usually on time so I am excused from being late too 🙂
- take lot of magnesium – it will relax the uterus and give some extra strength
- I also bought special holding belt for my belly…..yes I have to confess a bit, after the first pregnancy the belly muscles are weaker, also I gained so far more weight (but ok, only 4 more Kg from my normal weight so far :)) and with my C-cut my belly hurts just a bit more……….but it is just sometimes
So my resume was easy:
- I have to rest more
- If I feel tired I just fo and sleeps…because my mom is little angel and is taking care of Edie, if she sees that I do not feel totally ready
- And I try to organize my time in the way that I have active and leasure moments.
- I started to use magnesium pills……they are helping nearly immediately
Wish you all the best! Learn with me 🙂
We have to always think what we are doing for the little life we are having under our heart.