Here we go, put up your hands because Carlitos reached 8 months and many improvements
Since I am lately not managing to write the posts on time, I try to remind myself by pictures what have happened that time. Though this month was special just because it was Christmas time, because of our New year Eve party with Checo-Latinos friends, because we have spend our first Christmas as only our family and also because I ended my work in Skupiner.cz and focussed fully on Lyoness.
And in the meanwhile Carlitos was growing and unbelievable improving his skills
- his weight is now 8,150 Kg and still growing
- He is crawling perfectly
- He started to sit on 24th of December, he probably decided that to keep checking the presents is good by sitting among them as one of them 🙂
- He grown one more tooth, so now he has 3 of them,
- He decided also to stood up and he is about to walk
- He is still very smiley baby and he will always be as I see. He loves to be caressed by me, he loves to be carried too to see what is happening
- He is not that kamikaze like Edie was, he is more careful and even though he loves to observe Edie jumping and making crazy stuff, he is rather sitting and being calm. If i try to through him into the air he looks scared.
- Even since little they have such different personalities. Carlitos is calmer, but bigger pain cryer. Edie while punching himself cried always just a bit and then he contined playing. Carlitos not. He wants to be hugged, touched and maybe after a while he will stopped. He is we called it “Mr. Bolistka” 🙂
- His favourite toys are Tupperware boxes which I have in the kitchen shelf prepared for him and also draws. He loves to be opening them and closing all over again and again. He also loves to be hitting the floor with something hard so that it can make loud sounds.
- Now he is eating 3 meals per day, He is eating a lot, more than 300g vegetables and fruits, he likes mainly everything and he preferes things which I cook for him rather than can food. And no wonder 🙂
- Regarding to a sleeping. He is able to fall a sleep on his own during the night. During the day he goes once maximum twice per day. In the morning just sometimes, usually he has nap after lunch. During night he is still waking me up 3 to 4 times. He want to know if we are there. I try to feed him only 2 after midnight and then in the morning. Though he is night bird. He is able to stay until late night. During the new Year party he was up until 10pm with the smile and keeping active.
Edie and his life path
- Edik is a very nice boy, growing and improving many skills
- He still drives us crazy because of his crying mode, always if he does not want something he starts to cry a lot but we try to be resistant
- He loves kindergarden KMC Knoflik now, so I always hear from him that we have to go to see the teachers “deme za pani ucitel” and if I am picking him up he is alway welcoming me with words “I do not want mamy, I do not want to go home” every day the same story. So I start to think that I am a Herodes.
- Edicek also started to communicate more and he loves to read books. Before going to bed we try to read him every night. It is demanding but I love his gase, his staring eyes which keeps sliding on my face and are ready to hear the stories which I am creating. He likes also singing but sometimes he just ssssss mum and puts the stay quiet sign on his face. So I respect that too.
- He loves to read letters so I went with him through the ABC and by linking different words to the different syllables he will soon be able to recognize most of them.
- Edi has already his characteristical behavioral patterns which are also sharing with me his teachers from kinder and it is given on our family behavior. For example if he shows affection he is licking another child od he tries to kiss him/her or he tries to go close enough to touch by noses.
- Affection towards Carlitos is shown also by lickig his face, chewing his hands, riding him as horse, playing with him. Doing hide and seek. And in general I have to say that if Carlitos wants to cry Edie always tries to come with something silly to cheer him up. Carlitos sometimes has total laught attacts because of Edie which makes us laugh too.
- Edik is also very attached to his grandfather Josef, my dad. Always if I mention his name he want to call him, to be with him and do silly stuff in general. Dad is also a great grandfather he is teaching Edie all the forbidden fun stuff, such as “plazit jazyk” , roll the stairs on the bicycle, jump over stuff, destroy something, eat tons of chocolate etc. Simply spoiling him as grandfather. I can also see how attached they are by the invisible connection.
- Edie and his dad Carlos. They are very good friends. Edicek though has many times momities so only me can help him to go on toilet, to bath him, to feed him to read him books etc. There is nobody in the world and he does not want dad to do it for him. But if I am out of home they are the best friends. Playing together and he is following Carlos nicely. But if I am at home……..achhh momiiiii ONLY YOUUUUUUUU…..I think that most of the mothers understand.
And story is over, I mean this month story, the other ones are being written by every day and I am just sometimes sad that I can not share everyday moments, because if I am just observing how my angels are growing under my hands it is unbelievable. And I believe that one morning I will turn and I will be already a grandma which will be reading this lines with grand kids and just having fun about their fathers……….. 🙂
Leave a Reply