My dear breastfeeding mums…………..sometimes we need to stand some pain 🙂
I just wanted to write this post because I got hurt by my breastfeeding son and I want you to avoid this condition. After I have read few articles I learned that I have done few things wrongly and that’s why I got my injury.
- I did not keep the right position of my son while breastfeeding him
- I let him chew my nipple a bit longer than it was needed 🙂
Now I got regadas and red nipple and it is not pleasant, I am applying Bepanthen cream which is one of the best thing ever. It heals me so fast and nicely, but I will try to avoid any other injury again.
If you want to learn more about possible problems with breast than keep reading here, I have learned many useful things:
- Healing Tips for Nipple Cracks or Abrasions
- Breastfeeding And Nipple Soreness (general information)
- bolestive kojeni, regady, trhlinky (in Czech language)
- Breast pain problems in moms