Edie and hismonth journey
It has been already some time when he was born and I have been observing my son closely every day. We used to spend whole day by playing, learning, travelling, singing, dancing and doing planty of another stuff which I did not described yet. But ll the activities and tips are on the way 🙂
But since he reached on. . 2009 his 5th month I decided to write about changes which have changed. During the time I have met my friend who has month old daughter and when she had a look on smiling Edie she just asked: was he crying that much as my daughter is, and wasnt he sleeping and having stomach pain, and were you tired and……….. you know hundreds questions came and I even did not caught all of them 🙂 But I could have said, yes we experienced all good and bad but I just said that time flies and all the things will be better and better. That every month the baby does such big improvements that she will have every month new baby 🙂
But I would love to highlight he most biggest changes and things which have happened in Edies life within this last month of his life:
- biggest news he has turned and since that time I can not let him be alone because he is turning and rolling all the time, so he has also his first fall down from the bed 🙂
- he had his firs swimming lectures in the real swimming pool and he was learning the basics
- we started to carry him in the carrier instead of driving him in the trolley, he became much more happier and no more cry. In fact we are going to sell the trolley because it is not needed anymore.
- He started to sleep in his belly, somethig new, before he was only exercising by lifting his head but now, he started to be comfortable with this position.
- He is playing with toys much more and he is not becoming scared by the fast movements, he loves to catch tings like towels and everything around him.
- He is much more sensitive to sounds so we became more silent, we are walking around him like maises just to not to wake him up.
- He is able to sleep at night sometimes around hours in a row………..great for me, I can rest with him
- He is getting used to his routine, to wake up in similar time (it is still around 5am but no problem for me), than to take nap after lunch and after the evening bath around to go to bed………..routine seems to be very important in his life.
- And he experienced many new things, we played badbinton with him, we did long waling trip about km with him, he was danicng salsa with us and so on 🙂
- And he is laughting, sometimes sooooo much that he makes us laught too and even we do not know why :0)
I will keep tracking things which we have been doing with Edie, to make you informed, because as we said with Carlos. Nothing can stop us to things we enjoyed and we loved before. Just that Edie is enjoying also little by little and he is learning about the world around him.
Share with your friends