Edie and his 9 month life story
Today I am going to write about new improvements which Edie did but before I have to share with you more about the title “lost virginity”.
Edie as most of the guys has common problem with his acrobystia. Since in the Czech Republic doctors are solving this issue much later, I let this topic go and was not bothered by that. But over here when we visited our new paediatrician for first time he immediately warn us that closed acrobystia can mean big issue for his future and as older he will become more painful can the opening of acrobystia (foreskin), So today he became big guy because after the application of anaesthesia cream by few soft movements of doctors hands he is not “virgin boy” any more 🙂
OK that was the entrance story but what is new in Edie’s life:
- his weight and hight did not change he has still 8,1 Kg and 73 cm which is in one point alarming because he should have gained about 200 g but on the other hand I am not surprised because he is unbelievably active a. His day is full of playing, crawling and sweating.
- He is eating almost everything he enjoys the most empanadas con carne mechada (local corn pancakes with shredded meat),also he likes local fruit, yoghurt, and everything what I am currently chewing or putting to my mouth.
- He is still very social although he started to recognize much more who is his close person and he is very much tight to me as mum now. He can stay with strangers for some time but after the while he start to be impatient and is asking for mumie.
- Edie is fast like hell. I have hard time sometimes when we are crawling together to catch him up,. But on the other hand he is still looking for me when he crawls to far from me and can not see me. He is able to crawl up the stairs, when he is having hand support there is no problem for him to stand up. But so far he can not walk and keep standing for long time.
- Exactly on the day when Oliver and Kadi (our friends from Estonia came to visit us)I found in his mouth 2 teeth.So I have two wishes in one time. These are no. 1 and 2 left down. They are cute and he is not biting me.
- I am still breastfeeding although I can feel that i am loosing my milk. .Now I feel more just like natural pacifier and most of the food he is getting by spoon not anymore from milk.
- He is constantly repeating words such as memme mammy, papapap and babaab. We are still beting which other language he will start to use.
- He started to grasp things properly with his first finger in position against the rest of other fingers.
- His association also developed. He start to imitate movements which he sees and and he is taking from my hand everything what I used just to see how the things works.
- Now in Venezuela is time of dengue fever, water diarrhoea and different flues so we have to be careful because of mosquito. I love my son very much and I would not be happy to have him sick.
- he got his 2 down teeth on 21.11.2009
Instead of picture gallery I decided to post few videos, depends how my darling will let me to post it here one by one:
1. playing and hunting mum
2. crawling test up the stairs
3. Edie and his favourite toy………there is nothing more exciting then mom’s shoe 🙂
Share with your friends
Leave a Reply