10 month life story continue
jajajaj the life is game worth to play. And since Edie is very playful and big explorador we have reached through games another month. Within this month happened many things and because every change is worth to remember lets make the notes:
His length and weigth
- we have two new teeth – he is although still chewing everything so strongly that sometimes I have to laugh. Look at him how he looks funny with all these things in his mouth 🙂
- He is able to chew everything what is possible and sometimes even impossible. He is usually chewing table, his socks, his toes etc. I was afraid that with his first teeth he will start to bite me while feeding. But luckily he knows how to drink without pain for me. So well I am still feeding and I hope that I will hold on still some time.
- We had about 2 weeks problem with feeding. He was not willing to eat other things that milk. He was eating just little and I was worried that he will not want to eat any more. But now we found his appetite again. I guess it was because he got fever from grandma. Also because his teeth are growing and it is bothering him.
- Edie is crowling very fast now with more or less high stability while standing. He is able to walk around the table, to grab many things which are on the table. So we have to move most of the things out of his reach. He is able to crawl to the place where he hears my voice. And if he does not have people around or I disapear for a moment he start to cry or shout for me. It is enough to call him and he crawl to me.
- He is saying clearly mama, meme – which used to use for hunger or thirst, or uncomfortable feelings. He is also reacting very clearly on music. He always get alert when I start to play guitar, xylophone or harmonica. I believe that he will have musical hearing or at least he will love music 🙂 Another words are papa, baba (like babicka = grandma in czech)
- Edie start to be very but very much pro mamy. We call it “mammythis” in the way that he is constantly looking for me, for mu hug, if strangers are around he tries to hide in my hug. If he is crying or sleepy I am nearly only person which can him calm down. Which on one hand makes me very tight to him and very non free of leaving home.
- Recently he is not sleeping well too. He used to wake up every 1-2 hours. It makes it very demanding at night. We tried the test and Carlos mum tried to sleep in our room instead of us and calm him down when he woke up. We decreased his waking to 2-3 times per night. She also found out during the night waking up that he is very thirsty and needs to take a sip before he falls a sleep again. He was also not feeling me as a “milk bank” and “warm hug” and he slept much better. So I proved that he is very much feeling and sensing mammy.
- His mothorical skills improved also. He is able to catch his cup and drink, he is able to place food to his mouth and also to grasp a pen or stick to play a xylophone. He also found his “pie pie” his is touching him a lot especially after bathing when he is fresh and free without diaper.
- He is also sharing with me a lot of things. He is waving to people. Our so call papaaaa and cao 🙂 He tries to feed me with his food. He is giving us things and immediately taking them back 🙂
- He also had his first barbeque time and had fun with our friends 🙂
Now a bit of pictures and movies from Eides life 🙂
Edie love to bite everything. Especially parts of his body 🙂
He improved also his motorical skills, look how he tries to write on the board.
Isn’t he already a big guy? I can not believe that he will be soon 1 year old. It is like yesterday when he was born?
How you would describe length of the year as single and as parent? Tell me how for you feels one year time?
Share with your friends