Travelling, flying and preparation
My dear friends. As you might know we are going to Venezuela soon. And if I say soon I mean it. There is only one week left and we will leave our “old continent”.
In my head started to appear many questions relating to the travelling with infant especially that active like Edie is. He is already jumping on his fourth, crawling backwards and sleeping only about 2 times 30 minutes per day. And with his hiper activity I am wondering how to survive 2 hours and 8 hours flight in the limited space such as aircraft has.
I have learned already there is in most of the long distance aeroplanes kind of little beds or cribs for babies, changing tables in the bathrooms and that also i can take all things needed for baby care on board with me.
The providers also recommend to take:
- food for baby
- drinks – non-sparkling
- warm socks to keep their feet worm
- blanket to protect them against cold air
- more sets of clothes for baby and also mother – I can easily imagine drilled and thrown up shirt of mum.
- lot of toys and favourite entertainers
- pacifier if your baby uses him, in our case I will keep according to motto “breast is best” 🙂 because Edie hates dummy!
- and we can not forget our potty, Edie got used to him and I realised that without him he in not making poo into his diaper so we have to take it on board also
- I also packed already special homoeopathic syrup to keep him calmer (no chemistry only pure herbs called Sedative) and to keep his nose cleaner to balanced better air pressure his Nasivin nose drops.
- I will also take some little mattresses to let him crawl a little if possible
- we can not forget our carrier also, because he used to falls asleep in it much easier than in our arms.
I believe that whole journey will be fine and we will manage. I will tell you more after we will land in Venezuela and I will pass my first flying experience with our darling.
If you have any suggestion how to cope better this situation I will be happy to learn more.
Hugs to all of you
Share with your friends
Have a safe flight! Super, ze to mas tak krasne vsecko pripravene, at Eddie nezlobi!
Ahoky, moc dekujeme a hlavne uz to mame za sebou, takze jak jsem psala priprava dela 90 procent uspechu.
Hej , you should see this movie, its about Thailand a bit http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038043/