Edie is growing, life is running and we as nomad family are moving. He has the unique opportunity to celebrate his 8th month in the Andes mountains trip through Venezuela. I could have dreamed about that for many years to be able to visit Latin America and my little angel already visited continents.
Now what is new:
- His weight is Kg and length is cm
- He is crawling on his fourth
- While we were travelling exactly on his 8th monthary he set down on his own
- He is still carried in the carrier but starts also his new trolley, he does not enjoy that much, but we try hard to explain him that it is not that bad and he can enjoy outside world from it also.
- He said already mama and baba. But the most of the expressions are hmmmm and emmmmm.
- He is teething a lot, his gums are itching him and his salivas are all around the house.
- He is eating very nicely, he started his 3rd daily dish. He used to have morning milk. I am still breastfeeding and I hope that I will still keep going on for some time. Than he has vegetable for lunch and second snack such as joghurt with fruit. He already tried some local Venezuelan fruit such as papaya, cambur (banana), fruit juices from passion fruit (maracuja) and so on.
- He managed very well his hours flight from Europe to Latin America, and he already traveled from Caracas to Merida which is cca Kms and it took us days with few stops on the way.
- He likes local environment, except if its too hot in the car without aircon. He enjoys new things and he loves to explore new places.
- His health improved. He lost his running nose which he suffered back in Czech and he got some tent already. Although I use for him sun block cream with factor .
- He is smiling, playful angel which makes everybody smile and local people call him such as que lindo, que bello, catyre (blondie) and hermoso. He is able to attract everybody by his smile and his big beautiful eyes.
I am getting to know more and more people and Edie is happy to be visiting with us some of Carlos friends, I hope that soon we will find more activities to do and we will explore local environment as possible.
I will start section such as Venezuelan Diary where you will be able to read more from the local family life compare to the European standards.
A little now from his picture gallery
Edie in the Nota celebrating his 8 month
Edie and his new pet iguana
Share with your friends