Fun, Joy & Laugh
I think that the most important job of all parents is to make their babies happy. And I think that most of us try to thrive for excellence. It is not always easy especially if you do not sleep properly for more than 10 month and sometimes my imagination and ideas are being processed with the speed of snail. But anyway for my darling I would do fist and last to make him happy.
And because I love to laugh and make fun I hope that Edie will not mind if I will share with you some of very funny moments from his first year of life:
- When he was born it was winter, cold and nasty weather so when I was changing his diaper he always peed out. He was able to “target and fire” everything in the distance of about 1,5 meter so it means that I was peed over constantly, Carlos from time to time. I was changing our bed linen all the time and carpet in our room has to be washed also:) Everything would be all right if he would not pee few times on his head and twice straightly to his mouth……upppps!
- He loves to be breastfed. Within the time he got very used to and because of that he got nick name “boobie-holic”. Now we have very nice time together he is always drinking from one breast and playing with nipple of the other side :)…too many details? But what is funny is his constant search for nipples. Now he also found his dad’s nipples and Carlos has tough time to protect his “macho property” because Edie does not make difference between mom’s and dad’s nipples. Both are nice toys to play 🙂 upssss
- He is very much coquette with ladies around him. He is able by his smile attract all people around him and specially female gender. He loves to smile at people and not only once he made young ladies nearly pee into their panties because of his smile. Now he started to wave with his hand as greeting. Which is very cute. He is simply heart breaker.
- After his 9 month passed. He found the difference between male and female. He is very happy of holding his “pie pie” all the time. Sometimes I even can not change his diaper so I let his hands insight of diaper and start to laugh. You should have seen that. It is sooooo funny 🙂
- He had already the unique opportunity to try different flavors. His favorite is sand taste, soil taste and he licked already all possible packaging, things around him such as my shoes, my toes, floor, stairs, mirrors, sponge. When he is actually sucking my skin and licking it because he is teething he is able to make funny sounds such as farting or chucking 🙂
- I do not know why but he loves to pinch my eyes and years. Since the time I have Edie I have his little fingers almost everywhere! He is very curious and he is fascinated the most by pinching my eyes. He is able to stick his fingers and be pressing my eyes that long that I feel that my eyes I already on the other side of my head.
- Yeah and it is here, he has his first swimming pool game insight of toilet. You know my mom was telling me that we should keep the toiled closure close because kids like to put their hands insight. I though yeah that’s right but I will keep eye on Edie and doors from toilet close so he will not do that! But not really I realized that I can not have my eyes everywhere so in one moment he sneaked there and I just heard this nice “kvatch cvachty ” and found him bathing his hands in toilet. You should have heard that scream when I was taking him out of there 🙂
Share with your friends